Copy & Paste This Code:

Friday, February 4, 2011

Halee's 14th Birthday








This was such a fun party!! Can I just say that I heart these girls! As you can see, it was an eclipse party. The movie came out the day of the party, so of course we had to watch it.....with lots of ooooohing and aaaahing (mostly from Jenna). The girls had pizza, treats: Vampire bites, Wolf kibble, Wolf biscuits, Red blood punch, Jacob and Edward cake, etc. It was yummy fun. We gave them eclipse gum as a party favor. The party was from 5-8, but we finished at....like.....11pm. They are my mia maids, what can I say, I didn't want to give them back. We played extreme spoons--hilarious. You hide the spoons and then whoever gets the 3 of a kind takes off running after it. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone left a little bruised. Lots of laughing and screaming. When we took everyone home it was a total dance party in the car. I am pretty sure Halee had the time of her life!



Our favorite things about Halee:
She is an amazing babysitter.
She is so helpful.
She is very kind.
She is a great athlete!
She has an awesome laugh.
She has a great sense of humor.
She is beautiful on the inside and out!





























Halee's favorite- Jacob
Azure's favorite- Edward (the only fan in the group-more power to ya Azure!)


























































The house turned out pretty cute! Halee and Azure had done Young Ameritown all day and sold their jewelry, so after Rose took them to the mall to spend some of their earned money from the day. When she got home, I had the house decorated for her party. She just loved the decorations!













































Halee will kill me for sure for posting this picture, but I think she is gorgeous even early in the morning! We brought her breakfast in bed-luckily her birthday was on Saturday, so we didn't have to wake up at 5 in the morning to make it before school--yay!














No comments: